Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Awesome! Awesome! Awesome!

A blog is a great place to inspire others with some thoughts along with sharing bits and pieces of my life.  So, hang on ~ because we are going on a ride of a lifetime.  

Just recently I heard of an idea.  Someone suggested to have people state awesome moments in their lives - the sky is the limit as to what to share with others.  So, I thought that I would share a few that come to my mind.  Please feel free to add to my list.

Some things that come to my mind would be...
~ Receiving Christ into your heart
~ The smell of a baby
~ The smell of fresh rain
~ The first time your child says, "I Love You"
~ Seeing a beautiful rainbow after a storm
~ Holding a newborn baby
~ Saying "I Do"
~ Praying together
~ Watching children praise God
~ The very first step a child takes
~ Frost blanketing all of the surroundings
~ Catching snowflakes on your tongue
~ Splashing in the puddles (water & mud)
~ Riding a bicycle for the very first time
~ Getting your driver's license
~ Turning "Sweet 16"
~ Your first date

Each one of us are unique individuals - not one of us are alike.  Yet, we are all children of God.

~ For those who are led by the Spirit of God are the children of God ~
  Romans 8:14

My prayer for each one of you is that of joy, comfort and peace.

God's Blessings,
Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment